Memory impairments don’t just affect the elderly. When a younger, more active individual is affected, families and loved ones often find it extremely challenging and overwhelming.
CareOne understands the difficult role of caring for a loved one with cognitive issues. We offer caregivers an opportunity to stop and take a breath, focusing on self-care through our Affinity Program. The Affinity Program allows caregivers to benefit from an improved quality of life and balance the seven dimensions of wellness.
What is Affinity?
- An open community for learning and socializing
- Camaraderie among individuals who share a common experience
- A resource to assist in getting the best out of situations and interactions with loved ones
- A forum for sharing tips and strategies with others
- An environment of positive energy
- Social events – dinners, cocktail parties, outings, social events=
A healthier, supported caregiver is better equipped to cope and successfully care for a loved one.
Proudly supported by Harmony Village at Paramus and Harmony Village at Jackson