In an effort to meet the needs of our diverse population at CareOne at the Highlands, we are offering special programming for our Indian patients.
Why choose CareOne at The Highlands?
- Superb and individual dining experiences with special vegetarian, vegan and Jain meals available
- Community Indian gatherings
- In-house Temple – Hindu and Jain
- 18 official Indian languages spoken in our center
- Indian entertainment (movies, music, books, and magazines) available on demand
- Religious volunteers and services
- Hindi TV package available
CareOne at the Highlands is a leading provider of post-acute care and long-term care and is committed to providing quality rehabilitative programs designed to maximize wellness and independence. We are committed to personalized care, supported through a variety of unique programs.