Personalized Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Options
CareOne’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation programs offer post-acute care for individuals with traumatic and acquired brain injuries, neurodegenerative conditions and neuropsychiatric disorders. Established over 30 years ago, we offer a wealth of expertise in behavioral analysis and individualized treatment programming including rehabilitative services resulting in positive outcomes.
Our Interdisciplinary Treatment Team (IDT) works together to develop individualized care plans. Programming is based on a motivational system that provides positive reinforcement as residents progress toward their goals. Residents earn “points” for participation in group therapy and activities that can be traded for tangible rewards.
- Behavioral and cognitive challenges that have been difficult to treat in other settings
Servicing Individuals With:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Stroke/cerebral vascular accidents
- Infectious, metabolic and autoimmune disorders (encephalitis, meningitis, HIV, MS)
- Huntington’s disease
- Anoxia and neurotoxin exposure (from substance exposure/abuse overdose, cardiac arrest)
- Seizure disorders/epilepsy and associated conditions
- Major and mild neurocognitive disorders
- Neoplasms (brain tumors, metastases to the brain)
- Neuropsychiatric disorders with behavioral disturbance
Our Interdisciplinary Treatment Team (IDT)
- General medical and skilled nursing services
- Psychiatry, neuropsychiatry
- Psychology, neuropsychology
- Clinical program director
- Social work/case management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Dietary and nutritional counseling
- Recreational therapists
- Clinical behavioral advocates/licensed mental health counselors
- Addiction counselors
- Vocational specialists
- Certified brain injury specialists (CBIS)
All staff receive ongoing training in behavioral management and de-escalation procedures to ensure safety. Education is provided on basic clinical concepts, general psychology, cognitive behavioral psychology, brain behavioral relationships and the conditions that alter them. Compassion, understanding and teachable moments are emphasized.
Many clinicians are CBIS trained (Certified as Brain Injury Specialists) to better meet the needs of those with brain injuries.
Call to learn more – 800-811-3535
Enjoy a virtual tour of one of our Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation centers, CareOne at Lowell
The CareOne Difference
CareOne is a healthcare, skilled nursing facility, and assisted living community, exclusively committed to the life and health of seniors across every stage of life.
We offer a variety of apartment styles and amenities. Take a virtual tour.
Care You Can Count On
Don’t take our word for it. Find out what people are saying about the CareOne experience.
We have never experienced such excellent care as we have at CareOne at Moorestown. My experience there was truly top notch and very positive all the way around from dining services, to housekeeping, to the hairdresser and everyone else that I encountered. I have recommended CareOne at Moorestown to many people and will continue to do so!
Everyone is so understanding. They are compassionate, professional, and understanding. I felt so comfortable during my stay and will miss everyone.
Keep Up With Assisted Living
Follow the CareOne blog to learn more about our assisted living communities.