LTACH – CareOne at Saint Peter’s University Hospital
254 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Located on the 1st floor of Saint Peter’s University Hospital (LTACH) units are uniquely designed to serve patients who have complex medical needs and require a lengthy stay in an acute-care setting.
CareOne LTACH’s successful Pulmonary and Vent Weaning Programs are directed by top physicians that work hand in hand with our compassionate and experienced staff. Our specially trained and certified wound care nurses provide our patients with the highest level of care for serious and non-healing wounds.
CareOne at Saint Peter’s University Hospital includes a team of board-certified physicians, experienced nurses, respiratory and physical therapists, registered dietitians and a comprehensive social services staff.
Conditions that are appropriate for admission include but are not limited to:
- Ventilator Dependent Respiratory Failure
- Non Vented Patients on 40% Fio2 or Greater
- Solumedrol Titration
- Chest Tube Management
- Infections Requiring Isolation
- Multiple IV Antibiotic Therapy
- IV Anticoagulation/Heparin
- Cardiac Medications
- Dopamine / Dobutamine
- Post Cardiac Surgery with Acute Care Needs
- Complex Wound Management
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Osteomyelitis and Cellulitis
- TPN / PPN