- Stay active and build exercise into your daily routine
- Keep your brain and emotional health sharp!
- Stay connected with your generation by sharing stories
- Make new friends
- Relationship building
- Start a ‘second career’ by helping to teach something you love”
- Give back to your community
- Develop new skill sets
- Become a part of the community in which you live
- Gain personal fulfillment
- Strengthen and gain skills in preparation for any career
- Share your musical, artistic and literary skills
- Internship opportunities such at PT, OT, dietary, social work
- Community service opportunities for service clubs, scouting troops, etc.
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
Become a Volunteer in 2 easy steps!
Consider what you enjoy doing and what you have to offer.
Contact a CareOne community, and discuss the many opportunities we offer for volunteers.
Call toll free: 1.877.99.CARE1