A Charitable Foundation for Those in Need
CareOne Management has established The Gwendolyn and Joseph Straus Charitable Fund, Inc. to provide financial assistance to individuals and families impacted by unforeseen circumstances as well as to provide funds to research organizations. The Gwendolyn and Joseph Straus Charitable Fund is an organization that focuses on improving quality of life through charitable financial assistance to individuals, families, and community organizations who are significantly impacted. The Gwendolyn and Joseph Straus Charitable Fund is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended.
The Grant Application Process
The Gwendolyn and Joseph Straus Charitable Fund Board of Trustees has appointed an Independent Selection Committee to review grant requests, select grant recipients, and disburse grant funds.
Examples of the types of financial assistance that may be available include:
- Financial aid and assistance for temporary living arrangements
- Financial aid to assist in funding permanent living options
- Financial aid to assist in paying for daily necessities (food, supplies, clothing, gas, etc.)
- Financial aid to assist in purchasing larger scale items such as automobiles and larger scale household items (refrigerators, washer/dryers, etc.) that can be hard to obtain due to loss of income
- Financial aid to pay bills such as automobile insurance, automobile payments, phones, daycare for children, etc.
- Funding for healthcare services
Completed applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com along with a copy of your most recent tax return.
Make a Donation
To make a tax-deductible contribution, please mail a check made payable to The Gwendolyn and Joseph Straus Charitable Fund to:
Attn: Benjamin Grannick
173 Bridge Plaza North
Fort Lee, NJ 07024