CareOne is committed to providing information and resources that can assist you in your search for care options and helpful answers. Below is a list of websites and documents that we hope will be useful to you.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- National Alzheimer's Association
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- National Caregivers Library
- National Council on Aging
- New Jersey Hospital Association
- The New Old Age (The New York Times)
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Nursing Home Checklist View and print this handy checklist, from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, to help you evaluate the quality of nursing homes.
- Medicare and You This handbook from the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services has up-to-date information to help you navigate Medicare plans, costs, coverage and more.
- Caregiving for Older Adults Learn about caregiving trends, the impact of caregiving and helpful tips to relieve caregiver stress.