CareOne at Holmdel’s Diabetes Program
April 3, 2019 1:00pm
May 8, 2019 4:00pm
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Take Control Of Your Diabetes NOW!
The Diabetes Self-Management PLUS* Program is a 6-week FREE, evidence based workshop created by Stanford University, provides an interactive environment where mutual support and success builds your confidence to effectively manage your diabetes and maintain an active lifestyle. All participants receive a companion book, Living a Healthy Life With Chronic Conditions. Workshop topics include:
• techniques to deal with symptoms of diabetes including fatigue, pain,
hyper/hypoglycemia, stress, and emotional problems like depression,
anger, fear and frustration
• appropriate use of medication and medication management
• communicating more effectively with health care providers
• PLUS* appropriate exercises for maintaining strength and endurance
• PLUS* nutrition and healthy eating strategies specific to diabetes
***Register for this FREE workshop!***
Register NOW for this FREE workshop.
6 Weeks Can Change Your Life!
Call NOW — 732.946.4200
∗ Attend all 6 sessions and receive a $30.00 Gift Card.
∗ Each session includes valuable extra content on exercise
and nutrition specific to diabetes management.
∗ Transportation to the workshop is available upon request!
Feel better. Be in control. Do the things you want to do.
The Diabetes Self Management PLUS Program is a complimentary workshop presented by: SCAN and CareOne at Holmdel