Know the Facts on Assisted Living
When researching and touring an assisted living for a loved one there a few important questions to ask.
1. If my loved one needs more care, such as 2 person assistance or medical needs- wound care, respiratory, special diets- will they have to leave?
At Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson we provide two person assistance and utilize our Community staff such as wound care nurses, respiratory therapist, dietitian, special diets and other departments to meet the needs of our residents. The Harmony Village at
CareOne Jackson model is not only a social model but also a medical and behavioral model
2. When my loved one spends their private funds and goes on Medicaid, will they have to move?
Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson does not have shared apartments nor a Medicaid section. Our residents remain in the same studio apartment throughout their stay.
3. Is there a nurse on-site 24 hours a day?
Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson has a RN Supervisor 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
4. If my loved one exhibits behaviors will they have to leave or be sent to the hospital?
Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson accepts individuals with behaviors that occur with individuals that have memory care needs. Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson has a Psychiatric team onsite weekly to provide medication oversight and behavioral modification recommendations. Our fully trained staff will use techniques to avoid hospitalization and manage the behaviors on Harmony Village.
5. What are Programs that are in place daily?
Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson uses the information provided by the Family and Resident in their Life Story. The Life Story tells us a Residents likes and dislikes, but also a history of their life that we incorporate into our Program.
6. How do you track Customer Service?
Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson uses a 3rd party customer service provider to give the team feedback from family members. Harmony Village at CareOne Jackson received the 2019 award for Pinnacle Customer Service to rank in the top 15% in the Country.